Wearing clothes with stains? Find out how to remove these stains very easily.
- To remove the coffee stains, put them on a strainer with vinegar for a while. Normally wash. Removed stains.
- To remove the nail polish from the wooden furniture, apply one teaspoon of sugar after reading the nail polish. Now remove the cloth. Neil policies will rise.
- White orange spots in orange spots? Spread a cloth under the spots. Spray the glass cleaner on the spots a few minutes after washing it with a detergent.
- Sprinkle hairspray to remove lipstick from white cloth. Slice it with another soft cloth. It can be spotted. Neil policy remover can also be used to remove the scars.
- If the cloth is chewing gum, keep a piece of ice on top. After the ice melts, easily remove chewing gum.
- To remove sweat from the cloth, add aspirin tablet powder to the water. Slice the mixture on the scars. Wash it cleanly for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the scars to remove the stains from the cloth. Remove the scent with the help of vinegar and brush with liquid detergent on top.