Prova is about seven years old. Kabir and Rupa are in trouble with him. The girl is very pity. But all the times she cuts the nails with teeth. During the reading, eating, sitting at school, entering the shopping center, and even sleeping, the girl is cutting her nails with a tooth. Despite many attempts, they can not remove this bad habit. Kabir and the girl in such bad habit are sometimes embarrassed in front of others.
Tooth nails, finger touching, dancing to the feet, biting the lips, hand washing or mouth-to-mouth; Parents and mothers of children have become very difficult. Removing bad habit from an early age because otherwise, it is so scary that it can become tough to get out of it.
The newer things such as small children can easily do so, trying a little away from the bad habit. Parents’ role is very important in this regard. Keep in mind a few things on ‘How to Change Your Kids Bad Habit’.
* Find out the reason behind the baby’s bad habit. Many times children are subjected to various bad habits from stress, depression or anger. They have done it to deal with different emotions. Even when it seems bad to see older people, children get a kind of peace or comfort from a bad habit, so that they can not get out of it even after repeated prohibition.
* Children often mimic the elderly. So if there is such a bad habit in the family, then you have to be aware of yourself.
* Almost all children have the habit of fingering finger or mouth at the very young age. In most cases, this practice goes away as it gets bigger. Even after four years of passing a few children, this practice is seen to go away. If the new tooth is raised, then the child can face a tooth so that it can be scratched. Give him some toys to use his two hands. You can apply a little sour juice to the baby’s finger if needed. Slowly, this bad habit of her will be overcome. But if after six years of practice, it is possible to express its stress or insecurity. So it needs to be careful in this case.
* Warning to remove child abuse over and over again, do not focus too much on him. Do not use the word ‘shi’, ‘dirty’ – use this word. This often encourages children to get more fun and do more such work.
* If the child does not do his bad habit of doing it all day, then give him a gift. It will be interested in removing bad habits.
* Conceal children, but do not blurt or beat. Let him know that due to his bad habit, there may be many diseases. If needed, and whose very fans get help from him. She can be a child, a teacher, aunt, aunt, a grandfather, or a person who loves children. If you tell him, the child will come out of such a bad habit.